• Private, expert driver/guide available all day
• Private vehicle, from the start to the end of the tour*
• Lodging and breakfast in hotels or country resorts, mix of three and four stars hotels**
• A full Italian meal, lunch or dinner. Four courses, à la carte if you wish, with two wines coffee and amaro or limoncello included.
• Picnics, or winery light lunches. One or two in a week, depending on the season and the logistics
• Wine-tastings, 2 or 3 per day, with approximately 15 different wines
* From your arrival to your departure station, or airport within the region. Longer transfers are provided extra.
** This in an example of the Classic travel mode. Contact us for the Casual inns, or the Luxury travel modes.
• Small groups, max 8 per guide. For larger groups we provide an additional guides, and van.
• Suggested lenght 6 to 8 days, variable at your choice
• Walking tour. When you choose this travel style, we walk 3-4 hours, preferably in the morning, leaving the tastings for the afternoon.
Rates, an example
The cost of the tour will be tailor-made for you, based on group size, season, and the accommodations you picked. As an indication, these are average rates for an 8 days 7 nights tour, in the more popular, Classic travel mode, with 3 and 4 stars hotels.
€ 300 to € 340/person/day for a group of 6-8 people, or € 2400 to € 2720 in peak season, in double occupancy
€ 340 to € 400/person/day for a couple, or € 2720 to € 3200 in peak season
New user ?